This is the post for the week of March 19, 2018.
This week, you’ll share the draft of your Short Report Proposal with your writing group and give feedback to everyone else in your group.
Readings for the Week
Review the texts below for help with your project:
- Short Report Proposal
- Examples, Cases & Models: Proposals from Online Technical Writing
- Proposal Writing Basics from Business Communication for Success
- Proposals from Online Technical Writing
- Peer Review: Commenting Strategies (video, 5m4s)
Tasks for the Week
- By 11:59PM on Monday, March 19, submit your 03/16 Labor Log in Canvas, if you are using the grace period.
- Check out the previous Daily Discussion posts that can help you improve your Short Report Proposal:
- Proposal Overview
- Persuasion and Storytelling
- Proposal Readers Don’t Want Suspense
- Reader-Friendly Proposals
- What to Include in Your Proposal
- Scheduling with a Gantt Chart
- Informative Headings Help Readers
- Creating a Gantt Chart
Note: This infographic needs a text-based transcript. See the Optional Accessibility Transcript Activity for more details.